Here are my picks for the Top 10 gifts for that Disney fan in your life:
1. Disney Flanel Pajamas (King of Prussia is the closest Disney Store).
2. Disney Dollars or Disney Gift Card for anyone who has a trip planned.
3. Walt Disney World Passporter (guidebook) at http://www.passporter.com.
4. Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World (another great planning book. I buy both).
5. Walt Disney World Annual Pass! Great gift for anyone taking multiple trips or
spending more than 14 days in Disney in a 12-month time period. Your 12 months
doesn’t begin until your card is activated on your first day of arrival!
6. Disney Ornaments of your favorite characters available at the Disney Store and
all Hallmark stores.
7. Personalized Fleece throw blanket at http://www.disneyshopping.com (these are currently
on sale for just $9.99).
8. A trip to Disney World! You can still book a trip for travel from Jan. 2 to June
27th and receive the buy 4 get three free promotion. This is almost half off!
9. Antenna toppers make a great stocking stuffer! Just make sure the person you’re
buying them for has an antenna! (most newer cars don’t!)
10. If you’re fortunate enough to be visiting Disney this holiday season, don’t miss
the life-size gingerbread house on display at the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.
You can purchase table top size replicas of this adorable gingerbread house
which makes a great centerpiece for your holiday gatherings!